The company Runvido Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw (00-105) at ul. Twarda 18, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000775663; NIP: 5252783205, REGON: 382785195; e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org phone number: +48 22 112 19 18 (hereinafter "Runvido") takes special care to protect the privacy of users of the Runvido website available at http://runvido.com/ (hereinafter "Website").
- The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we do with your personal data.
2. Collection of personal data
The following types of personal data may be collected, stored and used:
- computer information, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this website, including referral source, length of visit, page views, and site navigation paths;
- Information, such as the e-mail address, that you provide when registering on our website;
- information that you enter when creating a profile on our site - for example, your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth;
- information, such as your name and e-mail address, that you provide to configure subscriptions to our e-mails or newsletters;
- information that you enter when using the services on our website;
- information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- information about everything you buy, services you use or transactions made through our website, including your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card details;
- information that you post on our website for the purpose of publishing it on the internet, including your username, profile pictures and the content of your posts;
- information contained in any correspondence you send to us by e-mail or through our website, including communication content and metadata;
- any other personal information that you submit to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
3. Using your personal data
Personal data submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes set out in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal data for the purpose of:
- administering our website and business;
- personalizing our website for you;
- enable the use of services available on our website;
- sending goods purchased through our website;
- To provide services purchased through our website;
- send you statements, invoices and payment reminders, and collect payments from you;
- sending non-marketing commercial communications;
- sending e-mail notifications that you have requested;
- Sending our e-mail newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive the newsletter);
- send you marketing communications relating to our business or the activities of carefully selected third parties that we believe may be of interest to you, by post or, if you have consented to this, by email or similar technology (you can let us know at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing messages);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from this information);
- deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- ensure the security of our website and prevent fraud;
- other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our site, we will publish it and use it otherwise in accordance with the license granted to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using the website privacy controls.
We will not pass your personal data to third parties or any other related third parties for direct marketing purposes without your express consent.
4. Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data:
- to the extent required by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or potential legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- the buyer (or prospective buyer) of any business or asset that we sell (or are contemplating); and
- any persons who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of such personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority is reasonably likely to order disclosure of such personal information
5. International data transfers
- The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You expressly consent to the transfers of personal information described in this section.
6. Retention of personal data
- In this section, we have set out our data retention policies and procedures to ensure compliance with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal data.
- Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of this Section we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal information:
- to the extent required by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
7. Security of personal data
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
- We will store all personal information you provide on our secure servers (password and firewall protected).
- All electronic financial transactions made through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- The user acknowledges that the transmission of information over the Internet is potentially dangerous and the security of the data transmitted in this way is not guaranteed.
- You are responsible for keeping the password used to access our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log into our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our site. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy via email or the private messaging system on our website.
9. Your rights
The user may request access to his personal data that is stored. Providing such data is related to:
- providing an appropriate proof of identity: identity card or passport. For this purpose, we usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary and an original copy of the utility bill with your current address.
We may hide personal data at your request, to the extent permitted by law.
You can instruct us at any time not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
In practice, you usually either expressly consent in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with the option to opt-out of sharing your personal data for marketing purposes.
10. Third Party Websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to third party websites and detailed information about them. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
11. Updating of information
Please let us know if we need to correct or update the personal data we hold about you.